Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Good, but...

I've gotta agree with the guy below me. the game seems more survival horror with an arcade twist. Limited ammo, no item drops from enemies, item crates not being present, and the sluggish melee weapons drag this game down. If the melle weapons, mostly the katana, were made just a bit quicker then i'd be happy with that. I've gotta say though, the music and the graphics are great: the music sets the tone and the graphics remind of the old arcade machines I used to play just smoother and faster (something i think we all wanted on the old machines) other than that nothings wrong with it. the controls are good and the game still has a lot of potential to be great, even with no item drops from enemies.

All in all, i gotta say I like the game, but i can see more being done to make it better. 7/10

Pico's School Pico's School

Still one of the best...

This game still is so addicting it is almost pointless to say. I still have one question though, ARE YOU EVER GONNA MAKE A PICO 2?!?!?!

Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0 Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0

Good Game...

but the areas could be a little more reminiscent of the Megaman X games, and like imgonnakillyou said, you should have the doors that lead to the sphere where the boss is, maybe with some extra items in the little corridor to help with the boss battle. Zero is kinda weak too, not much power to him at all. The battle zones could also have a real background to them instead of just the floor (i understand this is only Chapter 0, but still). Despite all of this the game is still very good. the different elements of the game blend nicely and compliment each other. I also love how you came up with the battlechip system and the timed hits is a nice touch. I guess for me it's just a matter of a few tweeks here and there. Great job dude.

Fifi's Fury Fifi's Fury

So so...

As much as i like playing classic side-scrollers (the rape and nudity is just a bonus), this one seemed to be lacking in certain areas.
1 - Backgrounds: The character animations were tight, so why the hell did the backgrounds look like shit?
2 - The Knock Back: Getting knocked back twenty feet wasn't necessary nor needed when trying to jump on a platform
3 - Enemy Characters: How many times am i gonna have to kill Kaa form the jungle book?

if you were to add a few more enemies, redo some backgrounds and deal with the whole knock back thing, then i can say that this would be front page material. but you must the margin by a few inches dude. its got a lotta potential though, just tweak it abit and this would be a great game, even without the rape and nudity

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

sweet...as...HELL!!

The games fighting engine is great and the story lines for each character are definitely worth a few poundings for me. I also love the way each character has that one thing about them that makes them a monster, like Piconjo's heavy attacks and Hank's double sided low attacks. Although the game does remind me of Super Smash Bros., this makes Smash look like a cuddle fest. the only gripe that i have is convict, he doesn't have much of a move set when he is in his original form, but i guess that's because he technically has everyone elses move set when he transforms. with that aside, i love this game, so 10 for Newgrounds Rumble. I hope a part 2 comes out with extra characters, maybe like tricky from the madness series.

Jack French #3 Jack French #3

Truly Magnificent

i have played every one of the Jack French games and i must admit, i loved every single moment of it. although the only thing that bothered me was that the games seemed a bit to short, the very engaging and unique storyline definitely had me hooked. maybe you should get this series made into a real game. now that would be sweet. it was well thought out, very engaging and kinda hooks you into it. I'm not just giving this game a ten, I'm giving the whole series a ten.